- We are looking for talented, highly motivated people to join our team that builds and maintains Epiq Discovery, a leading eDiscovery platform capable of handling complex legal matters all around the globe
- Our distributed team spans multiple countries and time zones, and we are growing quickly as we expand our product’s reach into new regions around the world
- This position is primarily responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Epiq’s enterprise-grade software and thus solving complex issues in the legal space
- Worked in a fast-paced environment as a software developer in an Agile (Scrum) development team.
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions.
- Own work items across User Story(s) and effectively drive them to closure.
- Participate in technical design discussions and hands-on solution implementation.
- Keep a critical eye on solutions being implemented and identify quality, performance, or architectural concerns/improvements.
- Document technical issues and resolutions identified during the implementation of a user story(s), configuration changes, and deployment issues and share them with the team.
- Resolve technical issues for the team and coach junior engineers to scale up on technology, design, and implementation approaches.
- Contribute to Production Support activities as required by the project.
- Collaborate with fellow software developers across geographic locations.
- Mentor other developers with a constructive, results-oriented technical approach.
Qualifications and Skills
- B. Tech or B.E degree in Computer Science or related engineering streams/ M.S. in Computer Science
- 4 – 7 years of Software development experience with Java
- At least 2 years of Software development experience with Python
- Should have work experience in front-end libraries, HTML, CSS, and frameworks such as React or Angular.
- Should be well-versed with RESTful APIs. Experience with Django is a plus.
- Should have a thorough understanding of object-oriented development.
- Should have experience with RDBMS, such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Experience working with source control management software such as Git and TFS
- Experience working with ALM tools such as Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) or Jira
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based architecture with AWS and related services is good to have.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch/OpenSearch will be a big plus.
- Any experience in Enterprise-grade SaaS product delivery and knowledge of related Architectural and security best practices would be good to have.
- Experience in AI/ML is a big plus.
- High energy, proactive and approachable personality who enjoys solving diverse problems.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and creative thinking.
- Ability to positively interact with all members of the development team, cross-functional teams, and product teams.
- Self-starter capable of delivering tasks with close to zero supervision.
- Knowledge of concurrent programming challenges: multi-threading, race conditions, deadlocks, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of multithreading and asynchronous methods of code execution.
Software Development – Other
Engineering – Software & QA
Full Time, Permanent
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Medical-MS/MD in Psychology
Front-end production support RDB MS MySQL HTML Oracle JIRA SQL Python